Sunday 4 February 2018

My 11 Favorite Shows On Netflix


Streaming platforms, like Netflix, are getting more and more popular. It's very affordable, there are no commercial breaks and you can watch movies and shows whenever you want.


If you really like watching shows it may be a great way to relax, by the way check out my other post on How To Relax And Slow Down.

I've been using Netflix just for few months but I've already watched some great series. It was really difficult to watch just one episode at a time, because I couldn't wait to see what happens next! At the same time it was a good test for my strong will.

There's an important thing to mention - Netflix has a lot of Netflix Original shows and movies, but there are also those for which Netflix doesn't own rights, and they're in the offer for a limited time only. While there's no a list of "soon to be removed titles" on Netflix, you can find such information around the internet. Check out this site for a list of titles that are leaving soon in USA, UK, Australia and Canada: New On Netflix  or find one for your country in Google.

Below I share with you the list of my favorite shows that you can see on Netflix, maybe you'll like them too :)


DARK


 

STRANGER THINGS




BLACK MIRROR




MINDHUNTER




13 REASONS WHY




FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST AND FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD




THAT 70s SHOW




THE VAMPIRE DIARIES




ONCE UPON A TIME



FRIENDS




THE MANTIS





No comments:

Post a Comment