Sunday 5 November 2017

The Challenge Book: Cleaning



This month's chapter of The Challenge Book is all about cleaning. I tried to include both - everyday tasks, and those that we don't do very often. You can use it as a checklist for deep cleaning or as a cleaning schedule. If you finish all challenges you can go through them again. This PDF includes specific areas in a house that need to be cleaned and tips on how to do this.



I've discovered that list-making and planning is very effective with cleaning, especially when it comes to motivation. When I make a specific list what to do and set time when I start, most of the times I will clean actually. That helps me a lot, because with my cleaning habits - I don't have any issues with leaving dirty dishes over night, or ignoring the mess if I'm too tired or I've got something more interesting to do. That's why I need extra motivation when I clean.

If you need some motivation too, download The Challenge Book and try to do all 30 tasks.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iVpWsoGdScgEmIFmbbYrhzNxd8Flb3We

To see instructions on how to download The Challenge Book and use it on a computer and smartphone go to the post with the Random chapter of The Challenge Book here.


Share your accomplished challenges, photos and videos from doing challenges on the forum. You can also leave a post if you’ve got any comments on the challenges or suggestion how I can improve the form of The Challenge Book and this blog.
Leave your e-mail to be the first to know about the next chapter of The Challenge Book. You’ll also get unique useful printables for organizing your life.
 

9 comments:

  1. Wow! what a wonderufl idea of making a challenge book. This is indeed helpful for those who need an organize schedule for their everyday tasks. nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!! Thank you for checking out my blog!!!

    xo
    Sarahjuneblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of breaking tasks down like this. Somehow making cleaning into a challenge makes it seem less daunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do this all the time. I don't like cleaning so I have to trick my mind to get things done :)

      Delete
  4. I opened the file and I got overwhelmed the moment I saw the first batch of tasks! hahah! anything that says CLEANING is seriously scary for me but I'll try to do this challenge after the holidays. That's when we mostly do our major cleaning. Thanks for sharing! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate, honestly :D That's why I refocus my mind on something else, like lists and challenges, so I don't get scared by the actual cleaning. Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete